Street Lighting / Smart Cities Projects
TEN: a national leader helping 21st Century cities implement Smart Cities street lighting solutions.
TEN designs, finances, implements and supports comprehensive street lighting Smart Cities projects that serve as economic development magnets.
- Dramatically reduce energy spend and maintenance costs
- Enhance community safety, beautify neighborhoods, standardize / upgrade fixtures
- Install intelligent controls to create an expandable Smart Cities technology platform that virtually eliminates outages
- Use budget-neutral financing to optimize project scope and scale, accelerating large-scale cost savings
- Monetize Smart Cities technologies to create new municipal revenue streams
Why LED Streetlight Conversion Now?
- Technology is proven and extremely reliable: 40 – 65% more efficient
- Dramatically-reduced city maintenance costs and complexity
- Platform for new safety and constituent services
- Ability to develop customized neighborhood implementation plans
- Opportunity to create new city and utility revenue streams
Why is an Experienced Team Important?
- Neighborhood stakeholders want their input reflected in project design
- City and utility managers want an easy-to- operate system that maximizes cost savings now and decades into the future
- City leaders want proven experts to present the project to them and to the public
- City leaders want these experts to help deliver the full potential of Smart Cities technologies, creating a technology platform that will deliver benefits for decades
The best proof of the quality and impact of TEN Smart Cities Projects: the results we generate for our customers and their communities.
Here are a series of links – from projects across the country – that describe how TEN projects deliver transformational sustainability results, as well as cost savings that make high-impact Smart Cities street lighting projects pay for themselves.
Portland would add Wi-Fi to lampposts as part of $8.5 million project to upgrade lighting